Here at High Park Barns we have put in place a number of measures to keep all of our guests & staff safe, whilst allowing guests use of the swimming pool and hot tub facility without any concerns.
This page details everything we have done, as well as aspects where guests play their part in keeping High Park a safe, relaxing and enjoyable venue.
Enjoying the Swimming Pool
guests as safe as possible, dedicated pool timings have been assigned. The
slots are rotated on a daily basis to that every property receives a 1 hour
fixed time slot every day in one of the 7 timed slots. No “deemed preferential”
time slots have been allocated twice in a 7 day period.
The swimming pool and hot tub will be open.
- Please change into your swim wear in your property and only take what you need to the swimming pool, e.g. swim towel, googles and inflatables.
- Please do not leave anything in the swimming pool area.
- Please do respect the timings so that all the guests can enjoy the swimming pool.
- Please don't take a guests slot thinking they may not be coming. Not every guest will immediately arrive at the start of their slot.
- Please clear the pool and lobby area promptly at the end of your slot to prevent next guests from potentially waiting in the cold & wet.
- Please allow guests to fully clear the pool and lobby area before entering.
- Please apply the disinfectant spray to the door handles as you leave in readiness for the next guest.