Moulton-Barrett Barn at High Park, Dog Friendly, Shared Indoor Pool
House in Devon, United Kingdom
- 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Books Books Kids
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Dvd Player Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Kids' Games
Gated property Gloves available Golf
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
Historical Hi-tech Hoover
- Kids Friendly
Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Bed Linens/Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Pool Shared
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Show more
A spacious & luxurious 3 bedroom barn sleeping 6. Perfect for families and friends with babies and pets. Indoor swimming pool, hot tub & air-con
This spacious 3 bedroom 1 story Barn with 3 en-suite bathrooms & air-conditioning is an ideal luxurious relaxing getaway. The Barns at High Park are situated in the heart of the North Devon coastline. It offers easy access to beaches, moors, coastal path walks, cycle paths, golf courses, horticultural gardens, children friendly fun parks, and many other traditional outdoor and indoor recreational activities for those seeking a truly relaxing, yet active, break away from the stresses of day-to-day life.
This Barn is situated with 14 acres of private land. Within the grounds is an accessible large natural lake featuring stunning vegetation and over 200 fish.
Converted in 2018, this barn features super king beds in the master bedroom & second bedroom, two single beds in the third bedroom, all with en-suites, solid oak furniture, underfloor heating & air-conditioning.
The barn is dog friendly, and you are welcome to bring them at £25 for the first dog and £15 per dog for each additional dog.
- Another Fabulous Stay in Moulton-BarrettThis is our second year running we have stayed here & we loved it as much this time as we did the last. Spotlessly clean, & superbly appointed. The air-con in the bedrooms was great for the crazy weather we had. The allocated pool swim times works brilliantly & we hope this is here to stay for when we return again. There is absolutely nothing we can think of that could be made better...we love it2022-08-14By Paul R.
- Moulting Barrett BarnFabulous stay in a great house2022-07-12By Anthony B.
- Moulton-Barrett Barn excellent accommodation!We had a great week. 3 couples and 3 en-suite bedrooms which is very difficult to find. Loved the open plan single story barn with air conditioning in all bedrooms which was very much appreciated as the weather was very warm. Quality equipment in all rooms and everything we needed was supplied. Queen size comfortable beds and large showers with powerful water supply. Fantastic large, dog friendly garden! Great bbqs! So convenient for shops and beaches yet totally quiet out in the countryside. Loved the cream tea on arrival and the milk kiosk next door for fresh milk, shakes and eggs 24/7. Lovely owners on site so felt very secure. All COVID safe and clean. Swimming pool private sessions were enjoyed by all! Thank you for a wonderful week in lovely Nirth Devon!2022-06-25By Jane N.
- Stay at high park barnsAnother lovely stay in this beautiful setting. Very comfortable and well appointed with lovely welcoming scones, jam and cream. Thoroughly enjoyed by us all.2022-05-02By Sue F.
- SuperbExcellent house, in great location to explore the surrounding North Devon area. Allocated swimming times each day between properties guarantees you sole usage. As property is next to pool, I think usage between 9pm to 6am should be banned due to potential noise (we had need to speak to users who had little respect that we had children trying to sleep) Apart from this minor issue the house and facilities are first class!2022-04-24By Mark H.
- Mouton-Barrett BarnWe stayed here recently for 5 nights with our adult children and their partners plus their dogs staying with us for 2 nights over the weekend. The cream tea on arrival was most welcome with fresh milk from The Milkiosk next door. The barn was very well appointed with all bedrooms having en-suites. There wasn’t really anything it was lacking in. The swimming pool next door was an added bonus and we loved the swimming slots which meant having the pool to yourself. It was mainly quiet although one party did avail themselves of the swimming pool at 2am which woke us and the dogs. We would definitely look to rebook for next year. Thanks Anne-Louise and Paul 😊2022-03-17By Paul L.
- Fantastic stayHighly recommend, great accommodation and high standard of facilities. The pool and jacuzzi a real added bonus. Hosts were welcoming and informative. And wonderful that dogs were made to feel so welcome too! Definitely a return visit required!2022-03-08By Wendy G.
- Had a lovely winter break!Throughly enjoyed our stay! Plan to stay again!2022-01-25By James T.
- Mike MaxMost enjoyable break, really enjoyed visiting the local attractions. Luckily the weather was especially kind to us. The cottage was well equipped and Paul was at hand to ensure all was well. COVID restrictions have a limiting effect, but understandable. The pool was well used, as were the restaurants that were recommended to us by our hosts. Only niggle was the bathroom towel rails did not stay on long enough to heat the towels. Overall, lovely break and will recommend it to one and all2021-09-25By Mike M.
- Moulton Barrett BarnAbsolutely gorgeous peaceful place to stay . Lovely Owners make you very welcome. Lovely pool .Will be going back.2021-09-12By Cindy S.
- AmazingSpotlessly clean, bright & airy, very efficient air-con & heating, massive comfy beds, en-suite in all 3 bedrooms, really well equipped kitchen, beautiful grounds, lots of detailed information on how everything works, what’s around & what’s expected of us as a guest….brilliant. The pool & hot tub were fabulous and to have allocated as well as free swim times worked so much better than I thought it would. This is a whole new level of how Airbnb should be done. There’s plenty to do in the surrounding area also. Can’t wait to return2021-08-01By Paul R.
- Moulting-Barrett BarnWe had an amazing stay. The house was very well equipped. The house and pool were very clean. We loved the timetable for the pool allowing for all families to get a turn. We also had no problem getting a turn in the pool on free sessions. The surrounding gardens were beautiful. We also made good use of the milk kiosk just a short walk. I would highly recommend stay at this property.2021-07-26By Lorraine G.
- We will be back !We cannot fault our stay at High Park Barns. This was our second visit & we enjoyed it even more. Everything is spotlessly clean, beautiful soft linen on the beds. A well equipped kitchen, smart Tv’s & powerful showers. Obviously the pool and hot tub are a huge hit with the children. As was the fresh milk from the Milk Kiosk next door. We visited several times to get more it was so so good. I could go on but lastly a lovely welcome from our hosts and thoughtful touches like fresh scones, cream & jam on arrival. We will be back. Thank you for a lovely stay.2021-07-10By Carolyn K.
- Lovely stayWe had a lovely stay at Moulton-Barrett barn. The house and facilities were excellent, particularly the swimming pool. The grounds are beautiful and good fun for children to play in. Anne-Louise was an great host and gave us lots of useful information. I highly recommend Moulton-Barrett barn for a family holiday.2021-06-15By Hannah W.
- MrsWelcoming , comfortable and friendly . Our stay at Moulton -Barrett Barn exceeded our expectations and was made all the better by the friendly, common sense approach of our hosts. Would definitely love to go back there and share the experience with others. What a lovely conclusion to such a difficult year. Highly recommend you give it a try.2021-04-11By Jane C.
- ExcellentWe had a fantastic stay. The place was beautiful, clean tidy and had everything we needed. Anne-Louise was friendly & helpful. We couldn’t have asked for more, we had an amazing time. Thank you!2021-02-27By Richard C.
- Mrs Rachel HughesFantastic place. Brilliant facilities in a great location.2021-01-04By Rachel H.
- Moulton Barrett BarnAmazing place to stay. Anne-Louise and Paul have thought of everything needed for a wonderful family holiday, any time of the year. Will definitely be visiting again. Sandra.2020-11-08By Sandra V.
- Another excellent stay at High Park BarnsWe stayed in the Moulton-Barrett Barn this time which was spacious and very well set up. Beautiful decor and everything that you needed for a relaxing stay was provided. We will be back again next year!2020-09-28By Helen W.
- Nade, Helen, Clare, Kirstie, JordA beautiful place to stay with excellent facilities, very comfortable . Very friendly hosts & we all want to return in the future. 😁2020-09-20By Nadine G.
- Great Place to Stay - Lovely SurroundingsHappy to give High Park Barns 5 stars. Really happy with Moulton Barrett Barn - The pictures on the web site are good, but do not give the sense of space you have when you arrive. Really well finished, and VERY clean. Right next to the pool, which helps when you want to grab one of the free slots. Pool rota is a very good idea Great location for visiting North Devon and beyond. Ana Louse, her sister Fiona are very nice and keen to help and ensure you have a pleasant and comfortable stay. One tiny negative - wifi is really slow. But this turned into a positive - no one could reach me, so no work interruptions2020-08-24By Henry T.
- Stay at Moulton-Barrett BarnExcellent place to stay. Accommodation and pool are a high spec. Owners are fantastic. Definitely to return. Kids really loved the place as well and great location.2020-08-02By David W.
- Excellent holidayExcellent facilities, beautiful accommodation, comfortable and very clean. Pool and hot tub an added bonus and close to all the north Devon coast. Would definitely recommend and return2020-07-26By Clare S.
- Excellent spot in North DevonGreat Barn, very comfortable and spacious. We loved the big gardens and swimming pool. Close to great spots along the north coast, we discovered something new every day.2020-07-12By Nicholas L.
- Stay at Moulton Barrett BarnOur long weekend away happened to coincide with the Coronavirus lockdown. All I can say is there's nowhere better to be locked down! Fabulous accommodation, really comfortable and very helpful and responsive hosts. Will have to come back when life returns to normal so we can check out the local pubs!2020-03-25By David C.
- Moulton-Barrett Barn 7th feb-11th febAll clean and tidy, welcoming as always, was very well prepped and clean surfaces, only one thing to bring up as I had never stayed in this barn before, the door to the master bedroom: the door hodge doesn’t reach the slot so the door is constantly open, and with the bad storm we had if kept opening, but you can’t choose them all! Would stay again wouldn’t be surprised if it was this summer, no complaints as such and would recommend to anyone!2020-02-12By Joe T.
- Stunning propertyStunning property top quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Pool and hot tub fantastic. Owner lovely and friendly nice touch with scones jam and cream left. Can highly recommend you won’t be disappointed. Can’t wait to book again.2020-02-02By vincent l.
- A lovely weekend awayWe have stayed before and was delighted with our accommodation and the facilities. The accommodation this time was different but still excellent ! A lovely 40th birthday celebration weekend. Kids loved the pool. The beds were comfy ! ( my parents said it was too hard for them but they are very fussy). The welcome cream tea was lovely. The tea / coffee/ milk also included were much appreciated. We look forward to staying with you again soon.2020-01-28By Hannah C.
- Wonderful family stayHad the most fabulous time, standard of accommodation is extremely high - as is the welcome and support throughout. We will definitely be back!2019-12-28By Kerry B.
- Excellent Devon destination for family and friendsA spacious dwelling with three bedrooms each with it's own en suite and television. A fully equipped kitchen and large seating and dining area. We woke each morning to beautiful views and felt as though we were part of a walled secret garden. The indoor pool was very close, a great asset for most families. Everything was in working order and was very clean on arrival. Beds are super comfy too. Scones and clotted cream a real bonus. Thank you for a wonderful 9 nights.2019-12-04By Alison W.
- Scott CallaghanGreat accommodation, great facilities, great host. Nothing bad to report from here. Highly recommended!2019-11-25By Scott C.
- Exceeded our expectationsThis stay exceeded our expectations and more! The house was so much bigger than I expected. The pool and hot tub were so clean and just lovely. We took our 3 month old for his first swim and he loved it so it will hold special memories for us now. Anne-Louise made our stay so special and I loved the special touch of having a cream tea. I just want to say thank you so much for making our holiday so memorable. We are talking about making it an annual thing we loved it so much.2019-10-23By Jared K.
- Excellent StayWe had a thoroughly relaxing time. Moulton-Barrett Barn is set in beautiful grounds and the accommodation is modern, bright and extremely clean. I would most definitely recommend staying here. Anne-Louise and Paul are on hand if you need anything and nothing is too much trouble. I will be booking again next year.2019-10-20By Janet E.
- Family breakBeautiful property2019-10-12By Zahid A.
- Super FacilityStayed here last week in September just after the really good weather ended and the heavy rain and wind started across most of Britain. Biomass boiler room came in very handy for drying outdoor clothing and washing. Bungalow is laid out really well with three bedrooms just off open plan lounge and diner. nothing spared ensuring comfortable temp maintained in building via underfloor heating and in addition all the bedrooms have air con which we also found useful. The bedrooms also are all ensuite and spacious to boot. Kitchen is well equipped and has more or less everything you would expect to find. Good extractor so no unwelcome cooking smells. Our granddaughter aged 12 months especially enjoyed the freedom of movement given no stairs or steps throughout. The pool next door was brilliant being open 24/7 and includes a hot tub. We also had open access to the garden but because of the inclement weather were not able to make full use of outside facilities. Located within easy striking distance of Westward Ho! Bideford and Clovelly plus many other sites too numerous to mention. Our hosts who live on the site gave us a heads up to some good eating places and all were as described in their welcome pack. No hesitation in recommending and we will probably re book ourselves next year.2019-09-29By Doug M.
- John BlurtonWhat a place! Beautifully equipped with quality fittings. The pool and hot tub were always clean. Added to our very friendly hosts (Anne and Paul) who were always just a phone call away it couldn’t have been better. Thank you both!2019-09-18By John B.
- Moulton Barrett BarnThis is a fantastic house and location for a holiday or short break. The house its self is very spacious and stylish. All three bedrooms have large en-suite bathrooms which are sparkling clean and the beds are large and very comfortable. The view from the living room across the lawn is amazing and to honest, I could have spent the entire week just look out across it! Also, from the living room it is no more than ten steps to the pool and hot tub which entertained the children all week long. They loved it. All in all, we had a fantastic stay. BBQ most nights out on the patio whilst the kids swam in the pool. There was little need to venture out and see the local area! Highly recommended!2019-08-04By John J.
- Moulton-Barrett BarnExceptional accommodation and facilities, very welcoming and great for dogs and family.2019-07-14By Jean M.
- what a placeWhat can I say about this place without sounding like I'm making it up. I'd like to say it's home from home, but unfortunately my home isn't this good. The super king size beds are amazing, the walk in showers in each room are finished off to a very high standard. The open lounge/kitchen is the place to be when entertaining. The fact that the shared pool and Jacuzzi are only 10 steps away from the sliding door just about tops the lot off. If you've thought about stopping in North Devon but haven't because you can't find anywhere decent to stop, then this is the place for you. If I had one word to describe the Moulton Barrett it would be .......Amazing2019-06-26By David M.
- Super hostAnne-Louise was a super host! Stayed here with all of the siblings for our yearly get away and we loved it! Would highly recommend! We had a brilliant time staying with you guys! Love the fresh scones and jam! Thanks for it all!2019-05-10By Heinrich K.