- -20.0%Discount(Aug 20, 2022 → Aug 25, 2022)
Molesworth Barn at High Park, Dog Friendly, Shared Indoor Pool
House in Devon, United Kingdom
- 2 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath
- Baby crib
Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Blender Books Books Kids
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Dvd Player Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Games For All Ages Kids' Games Garden Gated property Gloves available Golf
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Accessible
- Heated Pool
Historical Hi-tech Hoover
- Kids Friendly
Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Bed Linens/Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Pool Shared
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Show more
Large self-catered one bedroom barn conversion with extensive countryside views
This spacious 1 bedroom 1 story Barn has recently been converted transforming it into an ideal luxurious relaxing getaway for couples. The Barns at High Park were originally built in the late 1800's and are situated in the heart of the North Devon coastline. It offers easy access to beaches, moors, coastal path walks, cycle paths, golf courses, horticultural gardens, children friendly fun parks, and many other traditional outdoor and indoor recreational activities for those seeking a truly relaxing, yet active, break away from the stresses of day-to-day life.
This Barn is situated within 14 acres of private land with secure access via electric gates. Within the grounds is an accessible large natural lake featuring stunning vegetation, over 200 fish and a boat house.
This barn features a solid oak super king bed in the master bedroom, all new solid oak furniture, airconditioning, leather sofas, LED lighting and underfloor heating.
The barn is dog friendly, and you are welcome to bring them at £25 for the first dog and £15 per dog for each additional dog.
- Lovely stayHad a great stay at Molesworth. The accommodation is of a high standard - clean, all the necessary utensils etc, great bed and good bathroom. Couldn’t have asked for more! Plus the added bonus of a pool and hot tub is great - perfect for taking our baby swimming! Highly recommend!2022-08-02By Prue W.
- Molesworth BarnThe setting is fabulous and the Barn had everything we needed. The air conditioning which was really appreciated with this hot weather. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub, everywhere was very clean and tidy. The cream tea was a lovely treat after a long journey.2022-07-17By Nikki R.
- A perfect place for holydays!We had a wonderful, relaxing stay. It is a very clean and quiet place. Sadly we could‘nt stay longer. Thank you for the nice welcome with the cones, clottet cream and coffee!2022-07-05By Irmgard H.
- The Perfect Place to StayWe had an absolutely amazing stay at Molesworth Barn. On arrival apart from how beautiful the Barn and Location was we were so impressed with how clean and fresh everything was - the cleanest place we have ever stayed through Air BNB for sure! The little touches like the scones and Milk in the fridge were brilliant and make all the difference, and we have everything we needed in the Barn which is very intelligently designed for the stay. Our little dog Luna had the best time too, ability to just let her out with little to no worry about traffic as the only traffic were other people staying in the Barns. The Hot Tub / Swimming Pool time slots worked really well with no issues at all - and again a lovely extra for the stay. We cannot recommend this highly enough - we will be back!2022-06-29By Jamie M.
- Great place to go back to again and again.My second visit and it’s great to know that the facilities are excellent. Comfy bed, crisp sheets, the sort of kitchen tools that you’d have at home and a great welcome for my dog. With the luxury of the swimming pool and hot tub, it makes a relaxing break that isn’t weather dependent.2022-06-21By Alison M.
- First class Accomodation!Extremely happy with Molesworth Barn, Everything you could possibly need and more. Super king bed, TV in bedroom, Kitted out kitchen, Coffee machine. Wonderful power shower and bath. Beautiful surroundings. Arrival scones, jam and cream. Milk kiosk walking distance selling fresh eggs and milk. Dog friendly, Will definitely return.2022-06-07By Lynn C.
- Hamilton familyThis was our third stay and was as enjoyable as ever. Great Central location even though you feel like your in the depths of the countryside. The accommodation is well equipped and super comfortable. Our two little one ages 3 and 5 love coming to stay and having the option to swim everyday for them is an added bonus. Really easy to enjoy meals at base and we made use of the bbq which was great fun. Instow has a lovely lil beach, we discovered the Glorious Oyster this trip which was great for the lil ones as they played in the sand while we enjoyed a drink in the sunshine. Lots of places close by to enjoy family days out or beautiful beaches if get lucky with the weather. Thank you for a lovely stay and excited to return again soon!2022-06-04By Elizabeth H.
- Fantastic stayThank you for another great stay at High Park Barns. The facilities, accommodation and location are amazing. We look forward to returning next year.2022-05-11By Gemma W.
- Just lovely!Beautiful spacious accommodation for 2 +dog. Lovely views. Pool is a bonus and great to swim with only those in our barn. All usual amenities plus a few more like washing machine and dishwasher. Altogether great place in good location. Definitely will return.2022-05-04By Catherine B.
- What a gem of a placeMy first trip here and it certainly will not be my last. The location is PERFECT... its nice quiet and remote with BEAUTIFUL views (at least from my barn) with brilliant amenities nearby. The welcome of scones a delight and the milk...goodness me, this was the yummiest milk I've ever had! (It came from the Dairy farm next door). Superstore for groceries is less than 5min drive away. Great dog walking at Instow and Westward Ho! are less than 15min drive away. And the Vets (because one dog had an accident) at Charter Vets were super helpful. All round a really really relaxing 9 nights away and we'll be back.2022-04-25By Lorraine C.
- Excellent StayLovely stay at Molesworth Barn, excellent amenities within the barn and also outside. Very clean and very cosy. Will definitely be returning. The scones and milk were a lovely welcome surprise2022-04-16By Louise D.
- 4th visit FebruaryExcellent facilities. Beautifully clean, warm and comfortable. Love the pool and jacuzzi. Welcome pack of scones and milk were lovely. Dog friendly. Our fourth visit, lovely as always.2022-03-30By Marjorie O.
- Relaxing breakBeautiful grounds, spacious barn with everything you need, pool and hot tub on site a great bonus, hosts always on hand if needed,would highly recommend a stay here ,will be returning in the future2022-03-16By Vanessa B.
- Alan & ValerieVery comfortable , very clean and very relaxing had a lovely 3 days and will be definitely booking again2022-01-30By ALAN S.
- Peace and quiet in the countrysideOur second stay in Molesworth Barn, a very peaceful retreat and a great launchpad for exploring North Devon. The unit has great facilities (full kitchen, two TVs, dining table, sofa, etc), more than enough parking and a shared swimming pool and hot tub (which we didn't take advantage of). We will definitely return!2022-01-25By Stephen M.
- High park BarnsAbsolutely Amazing place. Cannot fault anything the owners are lovely and can’t do enough. We can’t wait to come back.2022-01-11By Cherine H.
- Fantastic, quiet relaxing breakWhat a hidden gem High Park Barns is!! We loved it. Very quiet, beautiful countryside, private use of the hot tub and swimming pool. We felt very relaxed and refreshed after our 4 night stay in Molesworth Barn over New Year. Comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and TV in bedroom. Thank you for the cream tea and the fresh milk from the farm next door. Fantastic hosts. Thank you Anne-Louise and Paul. We will be back for sure!2022-01-04By Mr R.
- Fantastic Christmas at MolesworthWe LOVED our stay at Molesworth Barn for Christmas. The setting is fabulous and the barn is perfect and so well equipped for our needs. Very convenient location and fantastic hosts who were on hand with any questions we had. The pool and hot tub was an added bonus and really made Christmas for our daughter. The cream tea was lovely - our only wish was that we could stay for longer. We will definitely be back - thank you so much!2022-01-04By Laura S.
- Ian & Marjorie McDonaldExcellent accommodation in a convenient location with plenty of beaches to exercise our dogs. Ann-Louise and Paul are great hosts for whom nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend.2021-10-17By Ian M.
- Miss Teleri AllenAnne & Paul, Thank you for a truly wonderful stay. The accomoation was easy to find, in beautiful surroundings, accessed simply and straightforwardly, and your email communication up until that point was thorough and informative. The barn was immaculately cleaned on arrival, the bathroom sparkling! So please do pass on our gratitude to your cleaning team. We were very impressed with the attention to detail regarding facilities, which exceeded expectations. The kitchen was excellently equipt (we did cook in a couple of times so this was great), iron, ironing board, clothes rack, the BBQ, TVs, information packs - and how could we not mention the scones, with fresh jam, cream and the delicious local milk on arrival - a really lovely and thoughtful addition! The branded bed linen, width of the bed, very comfortable pillows (which we took a note of), soft towels and slippers, were all equally appreciated. Finally the swimming pool and hot tub - again, such a luxury to have this facility, the cleanliness / access to the pool / standard of the facility was exceptional. We were a little unsure about the Covid-Pool rota when we were first sent this information - HOWEVER - we came to very much appreciate having private use of the space. As two young adults, we wouldn't have wanted to be disturbed by children/families, so being able to use the pool exclusively for a particular time slot was VERY much appreciated. I know this has been implemented as a Covid measure, but I'd strongly suggest maintaining a 1 hour per day slot for each property to use the pool exclusively as and when Covid measures lift fully. It was a shame not to meet you in person, but of course understand that that has been somewhat dictated by Covid - hopefully next time we will meet in person! I look forward to returning. Thank you again and warmest regards, Teleri (Molesworth Barn - 15th-18th September 2021)2021-09-19By Teleri A.
- Outstanding accommodationThis barn has everything you need and is situated in a quiet area of outstanding beauty. It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy Devon. Lots of shops and restaurants near by but you do need a car to get to then. The swimming pool and hot tub are a great asset. Lovely cream tea left for us on arrival. Would definitely recommend and will be using again.2021-09-12By Stephen H.
- A fantastic staycationWe stayed at Molesworth Barn for 5 nights and we were absolutely gutted to pack up and leave. We were so impressed with the barn, it was extremely clean and the facilities were outstanding. A special touch was the cream tea and fresh milk- thank you! We absolutely loved the swimming pool, however as we had our dog we took it it turns to go which was fine. Anne-Louise welcomed us and informed us of the local area which was very helpful. We definitely book another stay at the barn.2021-08-27By Kayleigh V.
- Wonderful stay and would come back againWe stayed for our minimoon as going abroad just wasn't an option, found High Park and it just fit for everything we wanted. Parking was easy, getting the keys was easy, everything was easy. The barn we stayed in Moulesbarn or something spelt like that! Was lovely, big rooms, comfy bed etc. Fully equipped kitchen and good bathroom. High quality all round. The pool was lovely and warm and the jacuzzi was a great size. Only negatives about the stay and these are reaching! We're we couldn't get the temp in the rooms to go higher, the thermostat was locked, the air con worked which was great but couldn't get it warmer when we needed. No big deal in July, and the lights didn't work in the pool, we went for night swims and was hoping for everything to work but it didn't, and looked a bit grim when we swam, a couple of maintenance things really which could be easily avoided if the owners took notice. I would higher recommend nthis place to anyone. The hosts were kind and welcoming, the place was clean and organised. Other than the maintenance and I'm really picking it was near perfect..... go there you will love it.2021-07-09By Antony F.
- June holidayOur third stay at High Park Barns, which says it all. So peaceful. Loved going swimming every day in the pool. Would recommend.2021-07-04By Simon W.
- Mark HaynesThis was our second visit, this time in a different barn. Accommodation was excellent, well furnished and the welcome treats of Milk, Scones etc are really nice. Very good location for local beaches. Views across countryside are very relaxing. Pool and spa are great. Thank you Anne-Louise and Paul I'm sure we will visit again. Mark+Sue Chloe+Misha2021-06-06By mark h.
- WonderfulHad a wonderful stay at High Park in the Molesworth Barn with my partner and our dog. Anne-Louise has thought of everything and the barn was much more luxurious and well-equipped than we expected for a self catered cottage. The pool house and hot tub are gorgeous and we enjoyed a lovely dip everyday, the covid precautions with 1 hour slots per barn worked really well! The whole place is so dog friendly and we felt really relaxed having our 5 month puppy with us knowing he was safe and could spend some time off the lead in the gardens. Great location with a short drive to some lovely dog friendly beaches and great lunch spots. We will be back for sure!2021-04-25By Jay W.
- Clive and Mandy and Rubes the Spaniel.What an amazing place! Everything you need for a relaxing stay with your dog and perfectly placed for visits and long dog walks along sandy beaches at Instow and Westward Ho, The welcome was wonderful from Anne-Louise and with home made scones and fresh milk from the dairy next door we knew we had made a great choice the moment we arrived. The accommodation was well prepared, clean, inviting and everything you need in the kitchen and despite COVID regulations everything was thoroughly prepared even down down to a swimming pool rota to ensure all the visitors complied with the regulations. Thanks for making our much needed stay so enjoyable and we most definitely will be back soon.2021-04-19By Clive J.
- Another wonderful stay at High Park BarnsWe have stayed at High Park Barns several times now and it gets better each time. The barn was spotless and had a clean fresh scent upon entry. All pre-visit communications clearly detailed how the owners, Anne-Louise and Paul, have implemented special cleaning and socially distant measures to keep visitors as safe as possible in the current pandemic. In particular it was great to have a private slot for the swimming pool and hot tub. The barns have been designed to a very high standard - comfy bed, well heated rooms, complimentary coffee pods, tea bags, milk , scones and other thoughtful items to enhance your stay. We also spotted air conditioning which would be useful in the summer months. This visit we had our 7 month old puppy and the property caters perfectly to having our pets holidaying with us. Lots of nearby beaches and also a large field onsite. All in all, the attention to detail is extremely impressive and provided us with a relaxing, luxurious and memorable stay. Just the one problem...that we had to leave at the end of our holiday!2020-12-06By Alexandra H.
- A little piece of heavenMy husband and I enjoyed another visit to the beautiful tranquil High Park Barns. Everything you need to relax in exquisite barns. A lovely pool and hot tub to enjoy. It was amazing to have it to yourself at set times and enabled us to plan our days and look forward to a peaceful swim. It felt like luxury. Thank you so much Anne-Louise and Paul, we cannot wait you visit again.2020-10-31By Jo T.
- RachelLovely clean accommodation. Lots of extra little touches to make your stay more enjoyable. Great cream tea and milk from the local farm waiting for you on arrival which was much appreciated after a long journey. Swimming pool and hot tub are a great addition to your stay and due to Covid 19 restrictions meant you had allocated time slots for your accommodation which gave you the pool to yourself, that's a bonus for us. Would highly recommend.2020-10-24By Rachel P.
- Everything and more.We have just enjoyed a wonderful short break at the dog friendly, self catering Molesworth Barn, High Park, Littleham in North Devon. The accommodation was superb, with all the extras you could wish for and more. Super clean, oozing quality and beautifully appointed charm, this is a little gem. As our first dog friendly experience the hosts have set the bar, which i know is going to be very difficult to beat. I have no hesitation in giving this my wholehearted recommendation.2020-10-06By Linda H.
- Excellent accommodationAnother lovely stay at High Park Barns. Clean and fully stocked for a self catering holiday. A pool rota to ensure a private swim with regular cleaning in these covid times. Loved the stay and going back in November for my birthday. Thank you Anne Louise and Paul as always for a fab holiday.2020-09-28By Sarah N.
- Molesworth barnSecond year here and good to see the standards have not dropped, lovely place to stay and dog friendly2020-09-16By Peter w.
- Elaine BurtonOur stay in Molesworth barn was exceptional the owners have thought of everything right down to the final detail . With an added bonus of the swimming pool and hot tub location was perfect for a mini break away. And very dog friendly ...2020-09-09By Elaine B.
- Amazing!Such a peaceful, calm area and beautiful accommodation. The pool/hot tub schedule was clear and allowed us to vary the times we were able to use them. Moleworth Barn was immaculate and the scones/clotted cream & jam, and milk from the milkiosk was a very thoughtful touch to be greeted with. Couldn’t recommend anymore. Will definitely be returning.2020-09-02By Craig P.
- Great stayWe had a lovely stay. Anne-Louise and her team made us feel like we were at home. There were instructions where to go and things to do around the area. The place had all that we needed and fresk milk, coffee, tea and scones which it was a lovely surprise. It was also very clean. We would definitely go again.2020-08-22By Dimitra K.
- Molesworth Barn is in a great locationMolesworth Barn is in a great location, the space is great with some lovely touches including the local milk and freshly baked goodies. The owners have adapted to being covid safe and the instructions and details given are very clear and make you feel comfortable that they’re doing all they can to keep the accommodation clean. The pool schedule is easy to understand and the pool was a great addition to our break. The kitchen has everything you need and overall it’s a lovely comfortable space, finished to a high standard and in a great location for walks, beaches and other activities.2020-08-18By Tim A.
- Lorna WithersWe enjoyed our second wonderful visit to the beautiful and lush high park barns, this time we stayed in molesworth barn. Looking out onto the fields, fab little kitchen with all you would need for a well fed weekend, huge comfy bed-we thought about enquiring as to the Male and model of the mattress but realised we would probably never make it to work if we slept that well at home. As always the whole place was spotless, cream tea and milk were devine and we have come home feeling ten years younger. Thanks for a great stay2020-02-04By Lorna W.
- Emily AshmeadWe had the most wonderful long weekend at Molesworthy Barn, along with our little dog Raisin. We were made to feel so welcome, and it was a wonderfully relaxing setting completed to an exceptionally high standard. Would highly recommend anyone considering a weekend close to the North Devon Coast!2019-12-24By Emily B.
- Fantastic place to stayWe booked a four day break at Molesworth Barn in Mid December. It was our first time at High Park and we loved every minute of our stay We were welcomed with home made scones and given a tour of our accommodation as well as the excellent pool and hot tub. The amenities are first class....smart TV, WiFi, coffee machine, superb bathroom and a fantastic sky light above the bed (which can be closed by remote control). I am very familiar with the area and there is plenty to see and do such as Clovelly, Westward Ho!, Hartland Quay/Point, Appledore and the coastal walks are breathtaking. There is also plenty of shops and great places to eat nearby. We will certainly be coming back to High Park2019-12-21By Richard D.
- MichaelVery nice accommodation. Perfect for a long or short break. Fully equipped kitchen. Highly recommended.2019-11-30By Michael F.
- Mr MillerBrilliant hosts ,fantastic accommodation ,dog friendly its our 3rd visit and we will definitely return for another great holiday .2019-11-25By Douglas M.
- Anna & Rob -, 28th Sept - 5th OctExcellent accommodation in a beautiful setting, despite the wet weather we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and our dogs enjoyed the large gardens and field to explore literally on our doorstep!2019-10-06By Anna D.
- Peaceful, comfortable and tastefulI don’t really want to say too much as I’d like to keep this lovely retreat to myself! Lovely owners, lovely location and excellent facilities. Am looking forward to going back.2019-08-18By Lisa C.
- A fabulous stay for us as a couple and our little dogA clean and warm welcome at High Park. We used the pool everyday. On arrival we advised Paul we had forgotten a fan and he went and found one for us as we were fortunate enough to have lovely weather. We are already booked to return in September and are on countdown to return to a lovely holiday spot.2019-07-14By Sarah N.
- Lovely accommodation in a great locationWe really enjoyed our stay at Molesworth Barn. The location and facilities are all excellent. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi are the icing on the cake. We were walking the South West Coast Path and the location was perfect for us to access various parts of the path. Having a washing machine and swimming pool at the end of each day were perfect. The milk kiosk at the next door farm was a really novel idea. It was really good of them to arrange perfect weather too!2019-07-08By Stephen W.
- A comfortable stay in a stylish barn conversion with top quality fittings and furnishingsWe were very impressed by the considerable number of extras provided by the hosts for a self-catering stay - scones, clotted cream & jam, as well as lots of other extras in the kitchen, e.g. a refillable bottle of milk from The Milkiosk farm next door, tea bags, coffee and sugar, as well as various cleaning supplies and handy extras ( hand washes at the sinks, salt & pepper mills, cling film, foil, etc). The check-in process was very thorough and our host showed us a map and shared lots of handy tips with us, including places to go and places to eat which all proved to be invaluable as they proved to all be of good quality, in the case of some, exceptional - The Hoops Inn at Horns Cross and The Coffee Cabin at Appledore ( both visited twice they were so good!). This saved us a considerable amount of time and we were able to utilise our time much more productively as a consequence. The barn conversion itself was of a very high standard, with quality fittings and furnishings throughout. It had clearly been well thought out in terms of not only style and comfort but also practicality. We thought it’s versatility would suit couples of all ages, with or without dogs,2019-06-01By Martin E.
- A great getawayLovely barn with very good facilities. Very dog friendly, we would recommend it!2019-05-26By Michelle T.
- Pete, Rose and the 3 DogsHad a lovely weeks stay, accommodation and facilities of the highest standard, everything we needed for a relaxing holiday. Anne-Louise ensured a trouble free stay. We will return again to stay with our dogs.2019-05-19By Peter w.